The Midwest Job Board
Employment Opportunities for Midwest Job Seekers
East Coast Jobs
West Coast Jobs
Deep South Jobs
Hospice Nurse - Rn - Aurora Area
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 4/7/2021
A Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isnt just a job, its a calling. Here at Seasons Hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give, receive.
The role contributes to Seasons mission of Honoring Life and Offering Hope by utilizing the Case Management Recipe to facilitate comprehensive nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care and regulatory requirements.
1. Associates degree, preferred
2. Registered Nurse license required in state(s) practicing
3. Current and valid CPR certification, preferred required in Georgia
4. Minimum one year of experience, preferred required in California
5. Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i. e. : geriatrics, pediatric, etc. ) nursing.
6. Willingness to serve on-call
7. Must have reliable automobile, valid drivers license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
8. Meet the regulations and requirements of the State in which the program provides services
9. Commitment to Seasons philosophy of care, TRUE HOPE values, vision and mission statements as an exemplary role model for all staff
Sorry, this job listing has expired. We have thousands of other openings