The Midwest Job Board
Employment Opportunities for Midwest Job Seekers
East Coast Jobs
West Coast Jobs
Deep South Jobs
Rn Care Manager - Emergency Department
CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs
Council Bluffs IA
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 4/1/2021
Common. Spirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, Common. Spirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, Common. Spirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
SCHEDULED HOURS PER 2 WEEK PAY PERIOD:
IA > COUNCIL BLUFFS > MERCY CB
AS A RN- CARE MANAGER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PATIENT CARE ACCORDING TO THE SPECIFIC ORDERS OF EACH PATIENT'S INDIVIDUAL PHYSICIAN. THIS WILL INVOLVE, UTILIZING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO EDUCATE PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES ON PREVENTION AND HEALTHY HABITS.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS HEALTH CARE ROLE INCLUDE:1. COORDINATES/FACILITATES PATIENT CARE PROGRESSION THROUGHOUT THE CONTINUUM.
2. Collaborates with medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary staff to eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate setting.
3. Completes Utilization Management and screening for assigned patients.
4. Actively participates in clinical performance improvement activities.
5. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
6. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
JOIN US AT CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES, AND BECOME A PART OF OUR FAITH-BASED HEALTH SYSTEM.
"ne rn all"
Common. Spirit Health participates in E-verify.
Sorry, this job listing has expired. We have thousands of other openings