Midwest Job Board
Employment Opportunities for Midwest Job Seekers
East Coast Jobs
West Coast Jobs
Deep South Jobs
Child Care Worker; Multiple Shifts Available; All Isd 728 Elementary Schools And Discovery Learning Programs; 12 Months Per Year
Elk River Area School District
Elk River MN
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 9/12/2021
Description: The Child Care Worker works with grades K-5 and/or preschool children in Community Education programs.
Hours approximately: 6am-9am and 3:30pm-6:00pm, with varying shifts. Daytime hours also available in Discovery Learning (pre-school) wrap around program.
Locations: Rogers, Otsego, Elk River, and Zimmerman Elementary Schools
1. Work with grades K-5 and/or preschool children in Community Education programs. Assist with program duties including indoor and outdoor activities, supervise children, and provide a safe environment.
2. Have age appropriate materials and activities available for those enrolled. Depending on the site and time of day, children can range from infant to approximately age 12.
3. Interact with the children and provide positive behavior reinforcement and guidance.
4. Maintain the rooms, supplies and equipment, including washing toys and tables, maintaining inventory, setting up and taking down tables or equipment, supervising on the playground or in the gym, and light cleaning.
5. Work as a part of a team with other staff members or designated volunteers to maintain a positive and professional work environment.
6. Communicate with the Program Manager, Coordinator, and program staff regarding daily schedule, duties, attendance tracking and related matters so consistency in practice is maintained.
7. Attend required District training in Bloodborne Pathogens and staff development topics, as well as staff meetings throughout the year.
8. Maintain current certification in First Aid/CPR.
9. Other job duties as assigned.
1. Age 18 and older preferred, ages 16-18 may be considered as child care program assistants
2. Valid Minnesota Drivers License and good driving record are required
3. Training and experience related to child development, child guidance, cultural dynamics, communication, and activities is desired.
4. Current First Aid and CPR certification is required
5. Flexibility and the ability to sub for other Child Care Workers or shifts is needed.
Starting Wage: $12. 35/hr. #06022021
Child Care Worker; Multiple Shifts Available; All Isd 728 Elementary Schools And Discovery Learning Programs; 12 Months Per Year has expired. We have thousands of other openings